How To Lose 7kg in 3.5months?

>> Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A few friends have been asking me on how did I lose 7 kg for the past 3.5months.

And I promised to post the tips and tricks on my blog, here.

But guess wut, I dont think I shed enuff weight yet to give u any tips n tricks.

The problem with maintaining my current weight now (as for now, based on my own weightscale the number is 46.5kg) is, besides losing the ugly fat, I'm also have been developing some muscles at certain area (hamstring, quadriceps, biceps, triceps, gastrocnemius) due to repetitive routines (joggings, and few tricks I downloaded from Youtube? wahahahaha), which makes my weight kinda fluctuating.

You people should noe dat muscles are heavier than fats are (ni lecturer Anatomy aku gtau masa aku 1st yr dlu), so when I started to lose fats, the going down numbers really makes me happy, but still, the shape was ugly (flabby weh! buruk! buruk! hahahaha), and thus, dieting alone won't work. U need to workout so that u wont be flabby or in Malay kita panggil GELEBEH! hahahaha =P

And so, aku xnak la bg korg tips ke tricks ke dulu. Bagi la aku turun sampai 42kg dlu, baru aku buat post baru.Hahahaha.

But really, all you need are:

1) A strong motivation (yang nak kawen tu, obvious gila kot nak nampak cantik hari kawen nnt kan =P)

2) Sehelai baju yang kecik 2 size (the smaller the better?) dr size sebenar korang (kalo boleh beli yang mahal and cantik gila so that korg usaha gila babi nak muat baju tu)

3) Eat right (jgn la makan fastfood langsung, air bergula, lemak, kulit ayam dan geng2nya. Aku tau benda tu sume sedap, tp ni untuk sementara je, karang lepas dah kurus, makan la balik...hahahaha)

4) And last but not least, yes, workouts! Yg workouts tu, kalo larat, jogging la seminggu dalam 5 kali? Or kalo ikut aku yg saiko gila ni, aku turun pagi ptg, supaya cepat sikit dpt hasil. Haha saiko! Downloads la tips kt Youtube yang bersepah2 tu, ikut korang la nak kecikkan tgn ke, perut ke, kaki ke, sume ade sana.


Eh, macam dah bg tips n tricks la pulak rupa2nya. =P

All the best mates! You can do it!


0 Maki Hamun!:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP