H.A.P.P.Y

>> Wednesday, April 29, 2009




Aku yg macam budak-budak.

Honestly, seeing me happy is a very rare occasion indeed.

Today, my favourite lecturer told me that he wanted to see me becoming an orthopedic surgeon someday.

Yes, me, specifically! The back benchers, the dork, the not-so-bright student, well, you get the idea.

Medical school is something quite difficult (most of the time) if you are not bright, lazy and ignorant. And in my case, I fulfilled these 3 criterias , making me the biggest loser in the world.

But today is something different. What my favourite lecturer told me today is going to make me smiling the whole 2 days (I told you, happy rarely exists in my world, thus I might be going back to my grumpy mood later. 2 days are actually quite good.)

Actually, what made me happy were the 3 words he said after he told me that he wanted to see me becoming an orthopedic surgeon.

But sorry yah, I can’t tell you those words.

Definitely not I Love U lah! lol.

p/s: yeay!

p/s2: aku dah buat blog ni jadi makin peribadi. tp mmg tulis kt atas tu, blog peribadi pon kan. lantaklah, xde org nk bace pon.

2 Maki Hamun!:

Jamil May 1, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

aku baca. heee! :P

maskedfacies May 1, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

nmpk sgt dh xde keja.

pg gym kuruskan bontot la

=P

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP