Aging

>> Sunday, September 06, 2009

This is my latest picture, taken last week (relatively to the posting date).

We were having Majlis buka puasa at One Borneo's Old Town (yang aku x tau ah apsal aritu servis die x bagus gila. Boo!)

I was accessorizing a friend's ciplak Ray Ban (harga 15 ringgit kan Jak? Haha)


Then, while I was revising lecture notes on Liver disease, I suddenly came across at an old picture of mine, taken around 2 years ago, when I was doing my Surgical Junior Posting.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Tada!


Macam kanak2 kan?

Kan?

p/s: And now I miss that childish face of mine, and quickly running to apply some eye and anti-aging cream. Darn u aging!

2 Maki Hamun!:

bujang sudin September 6, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

maksud ko, gambar yg di atas ni dengan gambar skarang banyak gila perbezaan disebabkan oleh aging process?

Amermeftah September 6, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

cik mimi berjiwa muda, sebab hatinya masih berfikir soal menua, sebab kalau org tua itu, dia sudah tidak kira umurnya berapa, tak kesah dah

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP