Emotional Note

>> Thursday, June 04, 2009

I am currently having one of mood swings. Feel like writing it all down here. But, this is not a diary, no?

I cant just write all my emotions here and let u people be the victim of my nagging. That is so unfair.

Hurm, now I just got this crazy idea of hosting an underground blog without anyone knowing who is the author.

Wanna join me anyone?

7 Maki Hamun!:

neorackle June 4, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

sounds good.

Minimun requirement?
do we need to have minimum 5 years experience in blogging or PhD in blogging or equivalent?

haha..

fakhriah al-yaya June 4, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

entry ini berbau sindiran..

maskedfacies June 4, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

neorackle: buat resume dulu

yaya: weh, megarut ah ko ni. x perli/sindir sapa2 pon dowh. aku mmg tgh mood swing. sorry ah kalo ko terasa.series xde intention. my bad

syafiqa salim June 4, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

mimi..ko kenape??
aku buat salah ke??

p/s: haha, aku bajet2 rummate yg concern..

Amermeftah June 4, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

pms...

maskedfacies June 4, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

pika: moody sbb duit tarak. illek

am: salah!

fakhriah al-yaya June 5, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

hahahha!! sja la..

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP