Haunted?

>> Sunday, June 07, 2009


I have a mistery here.

This picture was taken by myself, last evening, in a cave. However, when I went back to the hostel, and transferred the pictures into the laptop, and starting to analyze it, I found something a bit shocking. "I WAS IN THE PICTURE". Seriously.

Can you see the shadow in front of the orange-shirt boy? Yup, that shadow somehow resembled me. I asked all of my friends about this pictures, and they confirmed it. How can I be in the picture while I was the one who took it?

* * * * *

So, it's either something physics can explain, or else...hurm....

So please, if any of you guys can explain this picture, help me. I'm kinda freaking out here. LOL


p/s: So not taking pictures in the cave anymore...

14 Maki Hamun!:

aw3rz June 7, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

qarin ko. datang nak hisap darah ko.haha.

anyway, shutter speed lambat sangat tu. ade la ko tergerak sampai teramek hantu2 kat situ.haha.siap pegang hangphone agi hantu tu

neo June 7, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Nothing to do with dat spooky thing.

Later i check it for u.

I am looking for best expert to explain this for u k.

neo June 7, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

As explained by aw3rz, yeap, it has somthng to do with reflection. low density of light plus bla2..plus girl pot pet pot pet..

and here is the outcome of the pic.

aw3rz June 7, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Apparently, you get what I meant, neo. Haha.

So Neo, which pill did ypu take? Blue or Red?

neo June 7, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Unfortunately, instead of following the white rabbit, i follow a sexy lady and she only offer me one type of pill.

absolutely it is a blue pill.

haha..

syafiqa salim June 7, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

gambar ini berhantu...
ish, seram nak nengok lagi

Sop June 7, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

neo - haha did't know u had a problem 'rising up' to the occasion.

maskedfacies - cool effect.

aw3rz June 7, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

'rising up' to the occasion? haha. sometimes, its psychological, neo. you just need a good looking sexy girl to follow. not someone with just a great bod but the face is like ju-on.

zyr zh June 7, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

hye. saye lagi penah tangkap gamba tiada kepale.hihi

neo June 7, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

(komen budak laki dah mula menyimpang jauh.aku tak bersalah.)

maskedfacies June 7, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Awerz and Neo: wow, being a little too chatty here eh? a little sumting about blue pill which highly contains nitrous oxide I believe?

Sop: Rising up to the occasion? haha. Dah pernah ade occasion ke pon?

And the effect was not cool, it was rather, uhm, creepy...(the one I publish is the original one)

Pika: Ko cuba cek gmbar2 ko dowh, mana tau...

Zeyra: Kamu cek post yg latest ni. Floating ghost plak...

the orange guy June 8, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Btw it's not the orange boy...
Ak mcm tak perasan pon ko ada depan ak time tu!!!
seriously....
hahaha
expect yje unexpected

maskedfacies June 9, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

hurm, tulah, gambar ni seram kan? tah sapa la kt depan ko time tu kan???

sbb rasanya, aku mmg jalan belakang ko je time tu. n satu lg, aku pakai topi!!!!!!!

syafiqa salim June 9, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

aku dh check gmbar aku..
gamba2 ak free dr mane2 hantu.hoho

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP