Survival Or Just Plain Stupid?

>> Monday, June 22, 2009


Honestly, I am quite embarrassed to tell you people about this story of mine. But hey, who the hell cares huh?



Last 2 nights (20th June 2009) was my last day at Sarawak (Kuching). My flight was rescheduled from 2020 (I really hope you guys know how to read times in military styles =P) to 2045, which was, well, not a big deal for me, even it was quite annoying though. As if my arrival at Penang at 2220 is not late enough, and now I had to make my parents wait a little longer at the airport to pick me up (screw you Airasia =P).



Yada Yada Yada. Let us get straight to the real story.



Did you know that I went to the airport with just RM10 in my wallet?



And later (at the airport, while waiting for the check-in counter to open) when The Orange Guy and Pika said that they were hungry, I started to freak out.



“Do I have enough money to eat?”.



Ok, act cool, stay calm.


“Jom pergi cari kedai nak makan…” I told the other two while my eyes were screening for cheap places to eat, but hey girl, what were you thinking. I was the airport, remember!



Luckily there was KFC around. =)


Wanna now why? That was because they have already introduced the Jom Jimat meal, which only costs 7 bucks per meal. Fuhh..



So we ate the meals, and I went onboard with only Rm3 in my pocket. Haha



I told Pika about this after eating, and she was so surprised and said, “ Wah, survival gila!”.



But if you ask me personally, this behavior of mine is not a survival-thingy, it is more like a plain stupid act.



I promised myself that after this, I won’t repeat such foolish act anymore…



p/s: Tawakkal ?



p/s: This is definitely not an ads for KFC …


3 Maki Hamun!:

neo June 22, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

Haha..

its happen before to me before where i cant withdraw my money in langkawi.

I just remain calm like nothing happen and enjoy the day with other friends. Wakaka..

Foolish act maybe..

Amermeftah June 22, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Itu tawakkal bodoh namanya, hahaha. Lenkali, tambat unta dulu baru tawakkal.

Tapi aku dgr citer ada satu org ni dia pusing satu Malaysia dgn duit singgit je dlm poket...

TheOrangeGuy June 25, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

awat cheq tak habaq awai2.klu tak boleh la ak bg pinjam duit ak dulu...

no wonder la suruh ak bayar duit teksi dulu....

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP