Long Case Examination Review

>> Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A 63 years old retiree Kadazan gentleman was presented to the Male Orthopaedic Ward for the complaint of low back pain for more than 1 month duration.


He had the past medical history of hypertension diagnosed in 1978, osteoarthritis of the left hip since 1987 with total hip replacement done in 1998, pathological fracture of the right middle shaft of femur in 1997 and undergone surgery for internal fixation, and was diagnosed to have psoriasis 4 years ago.


Now now my dear teacher, why did you chose such complicated cases?


I almost fainted for the first ten minutes of clerking because I was trying to absorb and assimilate these bundle of pathologies.


Just to remind you, I am only sitting for my undergraduate examination, not the post graduate one.


Owh, I am so screwed!


p/s: Do pray for me guys. Last exam tomorrow! Hoping for the best.

0 Maki Hamun!:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP